Saturday 18 July 2009

Taliban Vodamoan

I'm reeling a bit today.

I was watching a grizzly news bulletin about the war in Afghanistan when I noticed something rather troubling - well besides the utter waste of human life and a total lack of a exit strategy.

During the bulletin it showed a Taliban recon guy who was caught jotting down the position of our lads while trundling up and down some desert landscape on a knackered moped.

They searched him and they found incriminating evidence of terrorist wrong doing on his phone.

The thing is, he had the same phone as me.

My social status and geek credibility has slipped so far that I'm now on par with a extremist cretin who lives in a cave and wants to end the western world.

In fact, my phone is the mobile of choice for the axis of Evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment